WARNING:WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUND HALF OR ALL YOUR GRALATS FOR AN UPLOAD THAT IS AGAINST ANY RULE BELOW INCLUDING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (even if it's an original piece of work, if it closely resembles a copyrighted character more than 50% it will be taken down if noticed) OR OFFENSIVE IMAGES.
BEST PIECE OF ADVICE - CREATE YOUR OWN STUFF AND DON'T REPLICATE SOMETHING THAT CAN BE CONSTITUTED AS COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. IF YOU ARE UNSURE THEN DON'T UPLOAD IT! WE WILL NOT TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE FULL REFUNDS TO PEOPLE ARE WHO TAKE A RISK BREAKING RULES AND TRYING TO GET AWAY WITH IT! UPLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK. ONCE YOU UPLOAD AN IMAGE WE ASSUME YOU HAVE READ THIS BLOG AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES
Uploading Guidelines UPDATED for new uploading process 06/22/2011
!!!!ALWAYS CHECK OFF SET TRANSPARENCY IF YOU DID NOT SET IT YOURSELF!!!!
!!!!THE WEBSITE DOES NOT SET GIF TRANSPARENCY SO DO THOSE YOURSELF!!!!!
1. DO NOT USE SOLID WHITE OR BLACK! it will make your file transparent.
2. Keep everything appropriate. Meaning no profanity, nothing drug related, nothing sexual, nothing racist, nothing sexist, or in game Graal sprites. If we find that it is not original, we reserve the right to refund half or all your gralats as a penalty.
3. DO NOT MAKE THINGS THAT ARE COPYRIGHTED, TRADE MARKED, REGISTERED, PATENTED OR ANY OTHER SORT OF COMBINATION. Draw everything yourself. Do not use Google'd images, do not use game sprites, do not use predefined textures, or anything like that. Such as things you would find in a specific anime, internet memes, video game, movies or toys. If we find that it is not original, we reserve the right to refund half or all your gralats as a penalty.
4. Do not name your files after existing files. Or do not upload files under the same name (such as a sword and shield under the exact same name). If you want to update a shield, have us delete the original one and upload the new one under a different name. Do not use any symbols in file names except - and _. And keep file names appropriate. Please limit your file names to 24 characters (not including the .png).
5. The uploaders are NOT in charge of uploading the following: Hats and furniture. We have a graphics team to work on that separately.
6. We do not convert images into shields for you or draw shields for you. You draw everything yourself. We don't do touch ups either. Also, everything is uploaded in order. Do not ask us to upload something before someone else, because they may have been waiting a long time!
7. Please use the templates we provide! Adding color to one side of the template does not actually change it. Also do not keep text or extra space outside the templates. Templates can be found at tinyurl.com/graaluploading
8. Constant breaking of uploading rules will lead to banning
Please see the first post on this blog for shield/sword templates and guidelines, or click here: tinyurl.com/graaluploading
1 NO GUNS
2 NO BIG ANIMATED SHIELDS
3 No shields that can be worn as hats, heads, or bodies. Meaning no glasses, masks, hairstyles, or anything like that--even if you drew it yourself.
4 Any shields and swords that pass 20kb will be deleted and reimbursed.
1. No full gradient rainbow bodies.
( examples )
2. No variating colored animations.
3. No bodies just made of sticks or outlines (that includes spaced out pixels).
4. No solid black OR white.
5. No circles, shapes, mini bodies or ridable animals as bodies
6. Bodies must consist of at least two arms (or legs).
7. No drop shadows
8. No semi transparencies
1. Heads must have eyes or some sort of visor if it is robotic
2. Cannot be combined with already existing hats that have been sold
3. No Drop shadows
4. No rapid variating colored animations.
5. No semi transparencies.
6. No mini heads
Body and Head Templates
• Some of the colors on your file have become transparent.
• You did not click set transparency and your background is still there
• You did not use a full solid background and only part of the background was removed
• You used a gif file and did not remove the background yourself
• Something not suitable for the game that was listed above
• Something is out of place
• You submitted something that was not used on one of out templates and is all over the place
• You overused the space on the shield
Not a Body:
• Something that cannot connect to a head and does not look like a body ( circles, shapes, blobs, etc )
• Does not have at least two legs it can walk on or two hands ( legs, genies, ghost, etc are ok)
Do not resubmit this:
• Files that have been declined various times for a number of reasons that break rules
If you agree to follow the guidelines you may upload your images at http://tinyurl.com/classicuploading
(artwork by Dannxthree)